That Quilter specializes in hand-guided longarm machine quilting of your quilt tops.
We utilize a Gammill Optimum Plus longarm machine with a 12 foot table to afford the greatest flexibility in quilting everything from the very small up to a King-size bed quilt.
Bed quilts of all sizes as well as T-shirt quilts, wall hangings, baby quilts, etc. -- We can quilt them all beautifully for you.
Following is a sampling of the types of quilting services that we provide:
Our Quilting Services
- Descriptions -
- Basting for hand quilters – Three layers are basted together to be hand quilted, at approximately 4” intervals.
- Pantograph Quilting – Continuous quilting designs.
- Custom – Individual attention given to blocks and borders. Innovative, more intricate quilting designs.
- Quilt Labels - An embellishment that will be sure to enhance your quilt and make it all the more memorable.
- Binding - We will cut the binding strips, machine stitch them to the top of the quilt and hand stitch them on the back.
Special Note About Thread - We have a wide variety of thread colors.